Move cursor from left to right to see before and after
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our office’s commitment to your health and safety. Dr. Feeney and his team will begin seeing non-emergent patients on May 6th. As we prepare to re-open we wanted to inform you about some important details.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office strictly follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Center for Disease Control (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and team. We are implementing these additional safety measures to improve everyone’s safety:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask you some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office in addition to a temperature check.
- We have implemented a new check-in procedure. We ask that when you arrive for your appointment you remain in your car and call the office to inform us that you have arrived. We will then call/text you when we are ready for you to enter the office. When you enter the office you will be greeted by one of our team members who will provide you with a mask, ask you some screening questions and take your temperature.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. This will be located in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We have staggered our appointments so that patients will not arrive or depart at the same time. Additionally, we have increased the time allotted for procedures in an effort to further eliminate waiting times. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- You will notice that the protective equipment that we wear will be different than before.
- We have installed multiple medical grade air filtration systems throughout the office.
- You will notice that our reception area will no longer offer magazines and other commonly touched items in order to limit touchpoints.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 703-821-4040.
Thank you for being part of our dental family. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Brian Feeney & Team